Commercial Real Estate Services & Real Estate Consulting
Your products or services aren’t the only assets your company has. Your real estate holdings also represent a good portion of the total value of your business.
Understanding the potential these assets have can help you take better and more strategic decisions that could only aid your business.
At RTI Business & Consulting Services, we can help you see, enhance, and benefit from the opportunities your real estate holdings might bring.
Get in touch with one of our commercial real estate and leasing consultants and let us help you identify the strategic and economic potential your real estate assets hold.
Commercial Real Estate an Important Asset
Land has three main distinguishing factors:
- Immobility: While certain portions of land are relocatable and the topography can be modified, the geographical location of any given parcel of land can never be moved.
- Indestructibility: Land is both long-lasting and indestructible (permanent.)
- Uniqueness: There can be no two parcels of land that are the same. Although they may have some similarities, each parcel of land differs geographically.
RTI Real Estate Consulting
As a business owner looking to purchase or lease a commercial building, our consultants can help you through the process.
We can also help you with;
- Performing property analysis
- Helping you understand the economic and strategic potential of your real estate.
If you are a leasing out your property, then our services include:
- Replying to potential tenant requests for the leased property using digital platforms and in person.
- Introducing the property, addressing tenant questions or concerns, and negotiating the terms of the lease.
- Determining the expectations for an initial security deposit, procedures for monthly rent, and building facilities included in the lease
- Processing tenant basic background information
- Ensuring proper execution of all lease terms in conformity with the legal requirements and taking the proper action in the event of non-payment by the tenant
- Responding to tenant concerns in a prompt manner, ensuring full complaint handling.
Call RTI Business & Consulting Services Now
We understand your needs for development and information about the current market best.
RTI Business & Consulting Services puts all of our success in the work we do with our clients and the close relationship we develop with them.
If you would like to learn more about our real estate consulting services, contact us now for more information.